Monday, June 4, 2012

The Farm Chicks 2012


BU2ful and Farmhouse Charm had an AMAZING time at The Farm Chicks Show in Spokane, WA this past weekend!

I have never seen so many people in my life, the crowd was record breaking on Saturday with over 6,000 shoppers walking through the doors!

Our booth # ended up being 79 93 (sorry about that), a BIG thank you to all of our friends and family who stopped by to say hi.  We were also blessed to have amazing neighbors ( http://www.forgetmenotdreams.blogspot.com/ )beside and across from us. Here are a few snaps of our booth, we had to remodel on the second day and I ended up liking the bike display the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ladies I'm Susan from Barnchixx.blogspot.com and I am the LUCKY chick who bought your beautiful rusty lockers at the Farm Chicks show this past weekend. I set them up around our t v in the family room and it looks fantabulous! I will post pictures on my blog in a couple of days so you can see. I had the best time of my life at Farm Chicks. We live in Southern Nevada and the long drive was more that worth it to experience the excitement of FARM CHICKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are amazing. Wish we would have had time to chat, but I know you were very busy. I love the Farm Chicks sale! I was so wound up when I got home Saturday night that I could not sleep and ended up getting up in the middle of the night to craft. Lol.

    ReplyDelete