Sunday, September 30, 2012

DIY Fall Decorations

 Today was a great day of crafting! Finally made some wooden candy corn decorations that I have been wanting for awhile. It just so happened that as I was perusing the oops paints (this happens every time I'm in a paint store) there was an orange and yellow, and they were perfect fall-ish hues. The paints cost $1.50 all together and the lumber was also a steal in the bargain bin for $0.51. Why Home Depot charges 51 cents for the dinged up wood, I have no idea, but I love it. So, all in all, this easy DIY project cost $2.01! If you can run a saw and a sander and have an afternoon, your house can be overtaken by candy corn!

I Love this barnwood bird house that Elaine made for our wedding. And believe it or not, it matches ALL of my decor! hehe

1 comment: