Friday, March 16, 2012

A Cake For My BFF



My "BFF", Brock, turned five last Friday and everyone was out of town so he felt a little left out because he didn't get a big birthday party.  I promised him I would make him a birthday cake a long time ago and I am so happy I finally got to make it.  I needed some sort of machinery for my little farmer nephew's cake and his father had told me about these new toys Caterpillar came out with.  They are called "The Work Series" and look dirty.  I thought they were pretty sweet so I snagged a few for his cake...hope he likes it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Who got to eat the scooped out part of the cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I am going to show this to Triston - he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE. Can't believe he is 5!!! How did that happen?! I'm going to remember that cake. You know, for all the "boy" things ahead of me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Brock insisted that he was the one who got to eat all the rocks. The best part about the cake was watching Buck with the toys. As soon as the candles were blown out he washed them up and put them on a shelf, they weren't "playing" toys. :)

    ReplyDelete