Monday, November 14, 2011

More Pics of CHS Craft Show

Elaine's upcycled springs into wine bottle toppers.  Great hostess gift idea paired with a bottle of your favorite wine.  A gal at the CHS craft show bought one to use as a tree topper on what she called her "ghetto whimpy forest tree!"


Fun with Gourds by Phillis Hewette.  The one with the handle on the right was my favorite, and apparently everyone elses because it was the first to go.  She also had a painted santa and snowman that found new homes quickly.

My memo boards, rope wreaths and a lit up sled at the end

More memo boards and Elaine's ruler star (I think that would make and adorable tree topper)

A little display of jewelry, a few Frosty the snowman kits and cute ribbon hair clips by my talented sister-in-law, Devin.

Two of Elaine's TO-DIE-FOR sleds.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to bows!

Box on the bottom right are very neat quilted items such as pot holders and IPad cases by Deanna Grimm.  She has a cute Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/fabricdesigns

Elaine and I before the lovely mad choas

More treasures to be had!!! We had an amazing time, I hope everyone enjoyed our booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment